The Shubh Still Rollin CapCut template is designed to add an extra dimension to your everyday TikTok videos and Instagram reels. This Template is based on the 2 songs of Shubh “Still Rollin” and “We Rollin”. These songs have gone viral across social media and now the CapCut templates based on these songs are also in demand. Preview each template and click on “Use This Template” to use it inside your CapCut Mod APK.
Properties of Shubh Still Rollin CapCut Template
Transitions: The “Shubh-Still Rollin” template incorporates fluid transitions that offer a seamless flow between your video clips. These transitions are inspired by the theme of the songs from Shubh in his these 2 songs.
Text Animation: The template features dynamic text animation. Its text elements appear and disappear with the flow of the video which offers a harmonious blend between your message and your visuals.
Filters & Effects: Filters and effects are the soul of the template. This template comes packed with unique filters and effects that enhance the color and depth of your videos. These effects add a cinematic touch to your footage which increases its quality and visual appeal.
Versatility: The “Shubh-Still Rollin” template is versatile and can be used for various types of video projects. Whether you’re showcasing a journey, a process, or telling a compelling story, this template can enhance your video narrative.
How to Use Still Rollin CapCut Template
- Download the CapCut from the Google Play store or App Store as per your preference for Android or iOS.
- Click on CapCut Templates, and search for Still Rollin.
- Choose any Still Rollin template from above.
- Once you have chosen, click on the button given below on each template “Use This Template”.
- You will then be redirected to your CapCut app on your phone showing the same Template.
- Click on Use Template on the button right side of the screen.
- Insert your own videos and photos to create your own.
- Once done, click on export on the top right of the screen and select your desired quality and FPS, and click on export.