As a CapCut user, we know the importance of the CapCut templates. We use hundreds of templates in our daily life to edit our videos for social media. CapCut Templates made it easy for us to edit videos in seconds. But when editing our videos in CapCut Mod APK, the question may come to our minds “How to Make a Template on CapCut?” so the other users on CapCut can use it.
Yes, you can create templates, and the good thing is you also can earn money from it. For that, you will need to apply for their CapCut Template Creator program. Once they accept your proposal, you will be a CapCut template creator and will have the option to post your template.
Understanding CapCut Templates
Before going into the process of How to Make a Template on CapCut, we will have to understand the Template in the context of CapCut. A template on CapCut is a sequence of multiple videos, effects, text, transitions, and many more. This template will later use by different users with different background music. By creating this template, you will save the time and effort of other users on CapCut when they will edit their videos.
Gather Your Resources
A great template creator works smartly in an organized way. Before creating a Template on CapCut, first gather all of your resources like videos, effects, transitions, overlays, and text animation. If you something more, make sure to copy all these things into one folder. Organizing these elements will help you for easy access during template creation.
Steps Guide of How to Make a Template on CapCut
Once all your resources are gathered in a single location on your device, now it’s time to show your creativity on the CapCut app. Follow the simple steps for a better template creator.
- Open CapCut on your phone, and click on “+” or “Create a new Project”.
- Select your aspect ratio for your template based on the target platform or as per your desire.
- Now arrange and import all resources into the CapCut by clicking on the upload button.
- Select the files from your device and upload them all once.
- Once resources are imported, now arrange them on the timeline in your desired order.
- Now it’s time to edit. CapCut offers a wide range of Editing tools like trim, merge, adjust the speed, apply the filters, and text animations.
- Test all of the above tools and give your best in all to achieve your desired result.
- Once your clips are enhanced, don’t forget to add transitions between clips to connect them seamlessly.
- Now apply background music that matches the tone of the video.
- While using the music, sync your video frame with the beats of the music and do use sound effects also.
- Once done, preview the video twice before exporting it from CapCut.
- Now it is ready to be published in CapCut templates library. Click to learn how to post a template on CapCut. This also can be used in other social media platforms like TikTok and Insta etc.
Saving and Exporting as a Template
Once you are satisfied with your template, it’s time to save and export it for future use. Tap on the “Save” button, choose “Save as Template,” and provide a name for your template. This will store your creation in the “Templates” section of CapCut for easy access and reuse.
This is the simple process of how to make a template on CapCut. It is simple but it will need a lot of creativity while creating a template so that people like it and use their video in your template.